JOBS-HOUSING LINKAGE PROGRAM; HOUSING REQUIREMENTS FOR LARGE-SCALE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS.
This is Sec. 413. of the San Francisco Planning Code, titled “JOBS-HOUSING LINKAGE PROGRAM; HOUSING REQUIREMENTS FOR LARGE-SCALE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS..” It is part of Article 4, titled “DEVELOPMENT IMPACT FEES AND PROJECT REQUIREMENTS THAT AUTHORIZE THE PAYMENT OF IN-LIEU FEES.” It contains 11 laws.
Sections 413.1 through 413.11, hereafter referred to as Section 413.1 et seq., set forth the requirements and procedures for the Jobs-Housing Linkage Program. The effective date of these requirements shall be either March 28, 1996, which is the date that the requirements originally became effective, or the date a subsequent modification, if any, became effective.
(Added by Ord. 108-10, File No. 091275, App. 5/25/2010)
- § 413.1.
- § 413.10.
- CITYWIDE AFFORDABLE HOUSING FUND
- § 413.11.
- DIRECTOR OF PLANNING'S EVALUATION
- § 413.2.
- § 413.3.
- § 413.4.
- IMPOSITION OF HOUSING REQUIREMENT
- § 413.5.
- COMPLIANCE BY PAYMENT TO HOUSING DEVELOPER
- § 413.6.
- COMPLIANCE BY PAYMENT OF IN-LIEU FEE
- § 413.7.
- INTEGRATED PDR EXCEPTION
- § 413.8.
- COMPLIANCE BY COMBINATION OF PAYMENT TO HOUSING DEVELOPER AND PAYMENT OF IN-LIEU FEE
- § 413.9.
- LIEN PROCEEDINGS