MARKET AND OCTAVIA COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENTS FUND.
This is Sec. 421. of the San Francisco Planning Code, titled “MARKET AND OCTAVIA COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENTS FUND..” It is part of Article 4, titled “DEVELOPMENT IMPACT FEES AND PROJECT REQUIREMENTS THAT AUTHORIZE THE PAYMENT OF IN-LIEU FEES.” It contains 7 laws.
Sections 421.1 through 421.7, hereafter referred to as Section 421.1 et seq., set forth the requirements and procedures for the Market and Octavia Community Improvements Fund. The effective date of these requirements shall be either April 3, 2008, the date that the requirements originally became effective, or the date a subsequent modification, if any, became effective.
(Added by Ord. 108-10, File No. 091275, App. 5/25/2010)
- § 421.1.
- § 421.2.
- § 421.3.
- APPLICATION OF COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENTS IMPACT FEE
- § 421.4.
- IMPOSITION OF COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE IMPACT FEE
- § 421.5.
- MARKET AND OCTAVIA COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENTS FUND
- § 421.6.
- DIRECTOR OF PLANNING'S EVALUATION AND STUDY
- § 421.7.
- TRANSPORTATION STUDIES AND FUTURE FEES